- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Saturday, September 15, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, September 16, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Brandywine Creek State Park
$15 per car ($2 discount for annual pass holders)
Take advantage of our Early Bird Special with Priority Parking!
What You'll Experience:
- Thrill to the sight of more than 700 historical re-enactors from 11 states, from New Hampshire to South Carolina, as they recreate the Battle of the Brandywine, a battle in the pivotal Philadelphia Campaign of 1777!
- Visit the troop encampments of both British and Continental soldiers!
- Just for Kids: Download our 2012 Revolutionary War Scavenger Hunt game sheet and take it with you to the reenactment -- the first 50 kids to complete it will get a prize! For ages 16 and under.
- Witness artillery fire, military drills and a cavalry demonstration!
- Meet Ned Hector, an African American Revolutionary War hero who fought in the Battle of the Brandywine, portrayed by Noah Lewis!
- Hear 18th-century music and storytelling by Robert Mouland!
- Enjoy food and drink! Including:
Eppy’s Bar-B-Que -- pulled pork and BBQ chicken platters
Scoops Ice Cream -- ice cream and water ice
- Browse Merchants' Row to visit these fine sutlers:
Advance tickets: $25 for both days
Advance tickets are available online now at Shop Delaware!
Watch exciting scenes from the 2010 Brandywine Creek Civil War Reenactment: