- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
REECH at Cape Henlopen
Information for School Groups.
"This is a great way for the students to get the field experience from what we teach them in the classroom. The program is an extension of what the students are learning in school about the environment."
– Thomas Guyer, grade 7 teacher
“The activities are content-driven and apply directly to the Delaware standards.”
– Terry Angelus, grade 8 teacher
“This program was valuable for the hands-on activities and knowledgeable staff. The students were very engaged and learned a ton.”
– Dan Farren, grade 8 teacher
“The staff presented detailed information in an understandable, user-friendly way.”
- Eileen Theim, grade 7 teacher