- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
General Camping Information
Reserve your campsite, cabin, cottage or yurt online or by calling
- Campsite rates are for up to four people. Additional persons are $2 per night, up to a maximum of eight people per site.
- Campgrounds at Cape Henlopen and Trap Pond State Park are open from March 1 through November 30. They are closed during the winter months.
- The campground at Delaware Seashore State Park is currently closed for renovations. When completed, the camprgound will be open year-round, although during the winter months, it is open for self-contained units only. The Cottages at Indian River Marina are open year-round.
- Campgrounds at Killens Pond and Lums Pond State Parks are open year-round.
Camping and Rental Unit Rates
Rates for each park's campground and rental units are listed on each park's camping page:
- Cape Henlopen State Park Camping and Cabin Rates
- Delaware Seashore State Park Camping and Cottage Rates
- Killens Pond State Park Camping and Cabin Rates
- Lums Pond State Park Camping, Equestrian and Yurt Rates
- Trap Pond State Park Camping, Camping Cabin and Yurt Rates
Promotions and Special Deals
From time to time, we offer special savings on our campsites, cabins, cottages and yurts. Find out about them before anyone else by subscribing to our mailing list!