- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Please Choose a Venue:
Biden Environmental Training Center
Cape Henlopen State Park
15099 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes, DE 19958
Phone: (302) 644-5005
Fax: (302) 644-5012
Plan your overnight stay:
- Sleeping rooms have single beds in each room; two are bunked.
- Bathrooms are centrally-located in the hallway.
- Rent linens from us or provide your own. You will need sheets for a single bed, or a sleeping bag, pillow, towels and wash cloth.
- Bring toiletries and sunscreen.
- Bring mosquito repellant, even in the colder months.
- Cooking is limited in this historic building. Grilling and catering are options. You may bring food and beverages. Convection oven, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine available.
- The beach is a 10-minute walk away and the park has many paths and trails. Bring your bicycle and hiking shoes.
- Contact the Biden Center in advance if your group has special needs.
Accommodations include meeting facilities for up to 260 and overnight dormitory-style rooms for 53 guests.
The Biden Center is easily accessible from Route 1. It is about a two-hour drive from Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.