Non-Resident Taxpayer Program

Individuals who pay income tax to the state of Delaware and have vehicles registered out-of-state may qualify for Delaware resident rate for an annual permit. Individuals must complete a special application form and submit it along with other documentation and payment to the Delaware State Parks Administration office in Dover. For further information and an application, contact any state park office or write the Division of Parks and Recreation office in Dover, attention Office of Business Services, 89 Kings Highway, Dover DE 19901.

Purchase an Annual Pass

Annual pass stickers allow your vehicle and its occupants to enter most state parks without paying the daily entrance fees (except for the Brandywine Zoo, Fenwick State Line Beach and Fort Delaware State Park ).

Order your annual pass online!