Information Privacy StatementWelcome to the Delaware State Parks website. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal information submitted by all visitors to this site.
Is information collected when I visit the Delaware State Parks website?When you visit us, some basic information may be collected from your web browser. This information is used solely to help us make this site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the kinds of technology they use. Basic information that may be collected is:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain name used from which you accessed our Portal. The IP Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you visited our site;
- The state or country that you visited from;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site;
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site;
- The web site you visit as you leave this web site; and
- If you downloaded a document, the document that was downloaded.
What if I send you an email?You may choose to provide us with personal information, as an e-mail with a comment or question. This information is used to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we share your e-mail with other State agencies and employees who may be better able to help you, and these staffs may be employed by a different agency within the State. By law, we cannot share this information with individuals (including state employees) that do not require it as a normal part of their official duties. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, or as required by law, we do not distribute, share, sell, or lease e-mail to any other entities without your consent.
We use your e-mail: to address issues you identify, to further improve our web site, or to forward the e-mail to another agency for appropriate action. Once the issue or concern is resolved, this information will not be retained unless required by state law or agency regulation.