- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering & Friends' Groups
- Passes and Fees
Delaware State Parks
Kris Knutsen (302) 632-0396 or Bryan John (302) 227-2800 x106
Ocean Lifeguard Tryout Dates!
Tryouts for 2016 Lifeguards for Delaware's state park beaches will take place in March and April in Bethany Beach. Check here for dates and requirements.
Attention, Business Owners!
Ocean rescue is a demanding job, and our experienced staff will prepare you to meet every challenge.
• Prime beach locations: Cape Henlopen, Delaware Seashore, and Fenwick Island
• Competitive Salary: $13.00/hour
• Nationally Recognized USLA Training Standards
• Physical Fitness Strengthening
• Participation in Ocean Lifeguard Competitions
• Beach housing (limited availability)
As a United States Lifesaving Association (USLA) Advanced Certified Agency, we offer the following paid training:
- Delaware State Parks Ocean Rescue Training DOT — First Responder Training CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Helicopter — Open Water Rescue Program
- Sussex County EMS — Medic Assistant Training