Lifeguard Stand Advertising Program
Contact: Caroline Foltz at (302) 739-9185
Make Your Business Visible to Over One Million Visitors This Summer
the order form today!
Delaware State Parks is offering local business owners the opportunity to advertise on lifeguard stands for the 2017 summer season
The program is an innovative approach to promote local businesses and to support funding for the Delaware State Parks Beach Patrol. Sponsors have the opportunity to purchase advertising on lifeguard stands at Cape Henlopen, Delaware Seashore, and Fenwick Island State Parks, and at Killens Pond State Park. Please download the order form to see pricing for this season.
How It Works:
- Complete your order form
Choose your location(s) and size of sign, and provide requested information
- Submit application by email to Caroline.Foltz@state.de.us or fax to 302-661-7209
Orders will be accepted on a “first-come, first-paid” basis.
When your location is confirmed, you will receive an invoice for payment
- Submit payment and advertising graphics
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted. Please make checks payable to:
The Delaware Division of Parks & Recreation
Send payment to:
Delaware State Parks
Attn: Caroline Foltz
89 Kings Highway
Dover, DE 19901
You may provide a print-ready pdf file of your advertisement
Utilize design services through AdArt in Georgetown, DE. For print requirements and/or design services, please contact Caroline Foltz at
- All signs will be produced with a white background and will be manufactured using 1/4'” komatex (PVC) and produced by AdArt in Georgetown, Delaware.
- Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged signs
- A one-year extension may be offered at adjusted rates on or before December 31, 2017
- Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation reserves the right to review all copy and approve all advertisements. Those promoting alcohol/tobacco products will not be permitted.