- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Delaware State Parks
Kris Knutsen (302) 632-0396 or Bryan John (302) 227-2800 x106
Please check back in February for Spring 2016 Tryout Dates!
Attention, Business Owners!
Ocean rescue is a demanding job, and our experienced staff will prepare you to meet every challenge.
• Prime beach locations: Cape Henlopen, Delaware Seashore, and Fenwick Island
• Competitive Salary: $13.00/hour
• Nationally Recognized USLA Training Standards
• Physical Fitness Strengthening
• Participation in Ocean Lifeguard Competitions
• Beach housing (limited availability)
As a United States Lifesaving Association (USLA) Advanced Certified Agency, we offer the following paid training:
- Delaware State Parks Ocean Rescue Training DOT — First Responder Training CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Helicopter — Open Water Rescue Program
- Sussex County EMS — Medic Assistant Training