- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering & Friends' Groups
- Passes and Fees
Killens Pond State Park Programs and Events
Open Daily 8 a.m. to Sunset
Killens Pond State Park Programs
- To find programs at this location, use the calendar below. Click on a title to view details.
- You may also read the Delaware State Parks Fall Program Guide online, download the guide to your computer, or search for other exciting Delaware State Park programs!
- Did you recently participate in a park program?
Let us know how we did!
- Check out our overnight youth group program!
Nocturnal at the Nature Center
Youth Group Overnights at the Killens Pond Nature Center
$20 per youth
(15 youth minimum, 2 adults free, additional adults $10 each)
Friday or Saturday nights, based on availability
September to May
6 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- Use of conference room & classroom, restrooms, fridge
- Choice of evening program: Owl Prowl Night Hike, Live Reptiles & Amphibians, Evening Hayride
- Choice of morning program: Dip-netting in the Pond, Tracks & Traces Hike, Live Reptiles & Amphibians
- Substitute Kayaking or Fishing during the evening or morning for an additional $5 per person
- Staff member stays the night at the Nature Center
- Supervision of youths
Nature Center Manager
5025 Killens Pond Road
Felton, DE 19943