- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Please Choose a Park:
Killens Pond State Park, Felton, Delaware
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
Killens Pond Water Park
- Killens Pond State Park
- 5025 Killens Pond Road
- Felton, DE 19943
- Phone: (302) 284-4526
- Email: Park Office
Visitors 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
$4 per person weekdays
$5 per person weekends and holidays
Coupon Books: $51 for 15 tickets. Coupon books may be purchased at the park office
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, throughout the waterpark.
- Only bathing suits may be worn in the pool. Thong bathing suits are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please use the lockers to secure your valuables.
- You must be 48 inches tall to ride the tower slides. No exceptions will be made!
- Jewelry is not allowed on the slides.
- Diving is not allowed in the pool - serious injury could occur.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear rubber pants in the pool. Rubber pants can be purchased at the Swim Shop.
- Air-inflated devices are not allowed in the pool.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the water park. Picnic areas are available just outside the gates. Alcohol is not allowed in the vicinity of the water park, which includes the parking lot and concession stand area.
- Eating and drinking are limited to the concession area. Glass containers are not allowed in the water park.