- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering & Friends' Groups
- Passes and Fees
Time for a Golf Retreat!
You and up to three others are invited to tee off with us at the Cottages at Indian River Marina! Whether for a "guys only" trip, a golfing couples getaway or a BFF outing with the girls, you'll enjoy championship golf at both Baywood Greens and the Rookery. Then come back to spend two relaxing evenings at your waterfront cottage, featuring a well-equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, satellite TV and unrivaled views of the beautiful Indian River Inlet!
Your Golf Retreat includes:
- Two nights at the Cottages at Indian River Marina, situated on the Indian River Inlet at Delaware Seashore State Park
- Two rounds of golf for up to four people -- one at Baywood Greens and one at either the North or South course at The Rookery
- Golf cart for your round at The Rookery, and range balls and cart at Baywood Greens
- Welcome bag filled with discount coupons and meal vouchers from local restaurants and shops.
that's a savings of over $175 off the regular price!
Call the Indian River Marina at
to make your reservation or for more details!
Golf Package Details and Reservation Info
- A 2-night reservation at the Cottage of Indian River Marina. $105/night for each additional night.
- Available Sunday through Thursday nights only.
- Discount applies only to new reservations and may not be applied retroactively.
- Discount is valid only for the Cottages at Indian River Marina. Reservations must be made in advance by calling the Indian River Marina at (302) 227-3071. No walk-in, internet or camping call center reservations will be accepted. Mention Golf Package when making your reservation.
- Tee times must be reserved one week prior to arrival.
- Mention Golf Package when making your reservation.
- Offer ends March 31, 2014
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A cancellation fee of $10 applies if the cancellation occurs prior to 31 days before arrival date. Balance of payments will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of a one-day camping fee is charged if cancellation is within 30 days of arrival date; the balance of payment received will be refunded.
- A cabin reservation carries a $35 cancellation fee; the balance of payment received will be refunded.
- Early departures forfeit all balances.
- No refunds will be given unless Delaware State Parks or the reservation call center is notified of the cancellation.
- The park reserves the right to hold a campsite, cabin or yurt for no more than 24 hours after a customer’s expected arrival date; after that time, the reservation will be cancelled. The park must receive notice of the late arrival to hold the reservation after the designated arrival time.