Spa Getaway for Up to Four
Enjoy the comforts of a warm and cozy waterfront cottage right on the Indian River Inlet in Delaware Seashore State Park. Perfect for couples, a BFF getaway, or a shopping/dining/sightseeing spree at the beach!
Your Spa Getaway package includes:
- 25% off two nights at the beautiful Cottages at Indian River Marina
- 30% off manicures and pedicures by Made Ya Look! Salon and Day Spa
- 20% off all additional spa services
- Free sea glass jewelry-making class at the historic Indian River Life-Saving Station
- Welcome bag filled with discount coupons and meal/drink vouchers from local restaurants and shops
- Close to shopping outlets and nightlife
Less than $56 a night per person for a party of 4!
Call the Indian River Marina at
to make your reservation or for more details, and be sure to mention "Spa Getaway!"
Spa Getaway Details and Reservation Info
- 25% discount on a 2-night reservation at the Cottages of at Indian River Marina. $105/night for additional nights.
- The Spa Package is available Sunday through Thursday nights only.
- Discount applies only to new reservations and may not be applied retroactively.
- Discount is valid only for the Cottages at Indian River Marina. Reservations must be made in advance by calling the Indian River Marina at (302) 227-3071. No walk-in, internet or camping call center reservations will be accepted. Mention Spa Getaway when making your reservation.
- Appointments must be made one week prior to arrival.
- Spa Getaway Package offer ends April 1, 2015
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A cancellation fee of $35 applies if the cancellation occurs prior to 31 days before arrival date. Balance of payments will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of a one-night cottage fee is charged if cancellation is within 30 days of arrival date; the balance of payment received will be refunded.
- Early departures forfeit all balances.
- No refunds will be given unless Delaware State Parks is notified of the cancellation
- The park reserves the right to hold a cottage for no more than 24 hours after a customer’s expected arrival date; after that time, the reservation will be cancelled. The park must receive notice of the late arrival to hold the reservation after the designated arrival time.