- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Summer Camps Registration
- State Park Summer Camp Registration Packet for Alapocas Run,
Bellevue, Brandywine Creek, Cape Henlopen, Killens Pond, Lums Pond,Trap Pond and White Clay Creek State Parks:
- Brandywine Zoo Summer Camp Registration Packet and Handbook:
Find A Delaware State Parks Camp
- Cancellations and/or requests to reschedule must be received 30 days before the start of camp and will be subject to a $30 administrative fee. There will be no refunds or rescheduling within 30 days of the start of camp. Please refer to the registration packet for other information and policies.
- For the Brandywine Zoo’s payment and cancellation policies, please use the link above to download the Zoo's Summer Camp Registration Packet and Handbook, or call (302) 571-7850.