How to Apply for Internships
Contact: Glen Stubbolo
89 Kings Hwy., Dover, DE 19901
Phone: (302) 739-9193
Fax: (302) 736-7968
Important Application Information
- Carefully review program information. Contact the Volunteer and Intern Office with any questions.
- Review position descriptions and locations.
TIP: Increase chance of selection by applying for multiple sites and/ or positions
You can use the same application to apply for multiple positions or sites.
- Complete online Intern Application
- Once your application is received, an email will be sent confirming delivery and instructing you to submit a resume either by email or fax:
RAPID PLACEMENT – Apply Early!
- Slots frequently fill quickly – Apply as soon as possible.
- The review and interview process begins immediately upon receipt of the application and resume
- Decisions are made quickly. Available positions are secured immediately upon successful interview and criminal history background investigation (provided by the Division at no charge to the intern.)
Delaware State Parks encourages candidates of all abilities to apply.