- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
How to Apply for Internships
Contact: Karen Minner
89 Kings Hwy., Dover, DE 19901
Phone: (302) 739-9193
Fax: (302) 739-3817
Looking for a FUN and REWARDING internship this spring, summer, fall or year-round?
Check out our internship opportunities HERE
- Review program information and service position descriptions.
- Complete Intern Application, specifying location, length of service and position preferences. The application may be legibly handwritten.
- Attach resume to application.
- Submit application and resume. Applications may be submitted by fax, e-mail or mail. There are no specific deadline dates; applications are accepted throughout the year until all positions are filled. Summer positions fill quickly. Early application prior to April 30 is suggested. After this date, interested individuals should contact the Volunteer and Intern office to inquire about available slots.
Start and end dates are flexible
- Fax and e-mail submissions are encouraged. The interview and review process begins upon receipt ofcompleted application, so timely submission is encouraged.
- Available positions are filled upon successful interview and completion of criminal history background check conducted by the Division of Parks and Recreation.
(302) 739-9193 or DNREC_HelpYourPark@state.de.us
Delaware State Parks encourages candidates of all abilities to apply.
The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the
diversity of its workforce.