Delaware State Parks and Wilmington University have teamed together to offer Wilmington University scholarships to Parks Beach Patrol, Killens Pond Lifeguards, Youth Conservation Corps member, Veterans Conservation Corps member or their immediate family members
Google Chrome users: right-click this link and download the form to your desktop. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and fill it in.
All application materials are DUE by SEPTEMBER 15, 2018 and should be by mail or email. Mail the completed application and support materials to:
DELAWARE STATE PARKS
Attn: DSP Scholarship, Caroline Foltz
89 Kings Highway
Dover, DE 19901
Scholarships will be awarded for second semester classes. If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact Caroline Foltz at Caroline.Foltz@state.de.us
- Scholarship recipients must be planning to attend college as a full-time* student within the year they apply
- Applicants can apply for and transfer their scholarship to an immediate family member if selected. (Please note in application)
- Immediate family members must also be a graduating high school student or fulltime college student
- Immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parents and/or grandchildren
- Grandchildren, children and siblings are eligible up to the age of 26
- Previous winners of the Delaware State Parks Beach Patrol Scholarship are not eligible**
- Must be in good Standing with Delaware State Parks
*Veterans Conservation Corp members must be planning to attend college as a full-time or part-time student within the year they apply.
**Veterans Conservation Corp members remain eligible if they've previously been awarded the Delaware State Parks Beach Patrol Scholarship.