Special Notice: 6/3/2019 - Construction Detours
- I-495: take Exit 4 (Edgemoor). Turn right on Edgemoor Road, then slight right onto Rt 3 (Marsh Road), then turn right on Carr Road. The park entrance will be on the right.
- I-95 Northbound: take Exit 10 (Harvey Road). Turn right on Harvey Road, then right on Philadelphia Pike. Turn right on Silverside Road then left on Carr Road. The park entrance will be on the left.
- I-95 Southbound: take Exit 9 (Marsh Road) and turn left on Marsh Road. Turn left onto Washington Street Extension. Turn left on Phildelphia Pike, left on Bellevue Parkway, and left again on Carr Road. The park entrance will be on the left.
If you require assistance, please call the park office at (302) 761-6963
It's that time of the year again... the 2021 Summer Concert Series is upon us! This year's concerts are sponsored by the Friends of Bellevue State Park, Friends of Holts Landing State Park, Friends of Killens Pond State Park, the Trap Pond Partners, Friends of White Clay Creek State Park, and Friends of Wilmington State Parks.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable concert for all guests, please carefully read through the following COVID-19 information.
- Those who are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should remain home.
- In accordance with Governor Carney's Mask Requirement and CDC guidance, face coverings are required for all individuals, regardless of vaccine status, during indoor programs and while visiting nature centers, interpretive sites and museums. Children younger than 2 years old should not wear masks due to risk of suffocation.
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Bring a picnic and a blanket and join us at the band shell to enjoy our free Summer Concert Series. For more information, call the Concert Hotline at (302) 761-6965. Park entrance fees are in effect.
There are currently no concerts scheduled at Bellevue State Park