Because DNREC's Division of Parks and Recreations is 65% self-funded, requests for donation of goods* or services are granted strictly to Delaware-based non-profits with a demonstrated record of affiliation with or support for Delaware State Parks. We receive a significant number of requests, and requests are addressed in the order in which they are received. Unfortunately, we are not able to satisfy every request we receive.
To qualify to receive a donation from Delaware State Parks, your group must:
- be based in Delaware and serve Delaware residents
- be a recognized 501(c)3 entity
- have a significant affiliation or relationship with Delaware State Parks
- prepare and submit a Delaware State Parks Donation Request application form AND a letter containing your organization's mission statement and 501(c)(3) Employer Identification Number (EIN) on official organization letterhead.
Submitting Your Donation Request
- To submit your request electronically, fill out the form below, and attach an electronic or scanned copy of a letter written on official organization letterhead in the appropriate place on the form.
To submit your request by mail, please
download the request form, fill it out, and return it with your organization's statement on official organization letterhead to:
Delaware State Parks Administrative Services
89 Kings Hwy
Dover, DE 19901
Once we have received your completed application form and your organization's statement on letterhead, we will review your application and notify you by email of our decision regarding your request.
*We cannot honor requests for donation of surf fishing permits