Tropical Storm Isaias Advisories
The latest weather projections from the National Weather Service have the major impacts of the storm hitting Delaware in the early morning hours of Tuesday, August 4th, sometime around 2 a.m., and continuing through Tuesday evening. This weather event includes heavy rains, minor coastal flooding and sustained winds of 40 to 50 miles per hour, with higher gusts.
Camping Advisory: We recommend that you take all necessary precautions to secure and protect your camping equipment and if possible, move to higher ground during this period. A liberal cancellation policy is in effect; cancellations may be made by contacting 1-877-987-2757. Full refunds will be issued for all cancellations.
Surf Fishing and Swimming Advisory: All surf fishing crossings will close at sunset on Monday, August 3, and all guarded swimming beaches are closed Tuesday, August 4. In addition, the Killens Pond Water Park is also closed on Tuesday, August 4, with refunds for any advanced tickets purchased.
Summer 2021 Safety Measures
As part of our continued commitment to help our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following water park policies and procedures are in effect.
- There are two sessions per day:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The water park is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, weekends only through mid-June, and weekends only mid-August through Labor Day.
- Weekday water park entrance fees are $6 for those under 48 inches tall and $8 for those 48 inches and taller. Weekend and holiday rates are $8 for those under 48 inches tall and $10 for those 48 inches and taller
- The water park is operating at 100% capacity.
- Masks or other cloth face coverings are required for entry into the water park, while in line, in concession areas and restrooms, and when social distancing of at least 3 feet between those of other households cannot be maintained.
- Face coverings are not required while in the water. Any face coverings visitors choose to wear while in the water must be made of swimsuit-type material (man-made fibers). Standard face coverings made from cotton may make it difficult to breathe when wet.
- Guests must continue to social distance when in the water.
- Bathrooms and slide handrails are sanitized every hour, and all other touch points are sanitized between sessions.
- All other COVID-19-related rules, regulations and recommendations from the Division of Public Health apply. See our COVID-19 page for information about all the measures we are taking to ensure visitor safety during the pandemic.
- All other Water Park rules and regulations apply.
- Only clothing sold as swimwear is allowed in the pool. Thong bathing suits and clothing made of cotton, denim, or similar material is not allowed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please use the lockers to secure your valuables. Bring your own lock.
- You must be 48 inches (4 feet) tall to ride the slides. No exceptions.
- For your safety, jewelry, including wedding bands and items made of surgical steel, watches, hats, sunglasses, heavily beaded hair, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc., are not allowed on the slides.
- Diving and running not allowed at the pool - serious injury could occur.
- Children who are not toilet-trained must wear rubber pants or swim diapers in the pool. Rubber pants and swim diapers may be purchased at the Swim Shop.
- Air-inflated devices, pool toys, pool floats, etc. are not allowed in the pool.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the water park. Only baby formula and one unopened bottle of water per person are allowed inside. Short-term picnic areas are available just outside the gates. Alcohol is not allowed in the vicinity of the water park, which includes the parking lot and concession stand area.
- Once your wristband is on, you may enter and exit the water park as many times as you like during your session.
- Eating and drinking are limited to the concession area. Glass containers are not allowed in the water park.
- This is a family-friendly environment; use of profanity and vulgarity is prohibited.
- The Mushroom Fountain
- The Floating Lily Pad Fun Walk
- Underwater benches
- Zero-depth entry
- Underwater bubblers
- Two frog slides
- Two shooting ground fountains
The Tot Lot
- The Climbing Platform
- Tunnel Slide
- Water Curtain
- Pipe Waterfall
- Rope Pull Fountains
- Spray Fountain
- Four 54’ Slides
- One 12’ Slide
- 48 inches(4 ft) and over
- No Jewelry
When thunder is heard, all patrons must leave the Water Park. The pool will re-open 30 minutes after the last thunder clap is heard.
When there is lightning, all patrons must leave the Water Park. The Water Park will reopen one hour after the last sign of lightning.
The pool will close if there has been rain, lightning or thunder for a period of one hour, or the storm is projected to continue.
The pool will not open if air temperature is less than 70 degrees. If it is raining hard enough that staff cannot see the bottom of the pool, swimmers will be asked to leave the water. There are no refunds due to weather events, please check the weather prior to arriving.
Please check our Facebook feed below for the latest updates on park closures and capacity.
Online Group Tickets: 20 or More Guests
- Online group reservations may be made for groups of 20 or more guests.
- A limited number of group tickets is issued daily. Group ticket sales end the day prior to arrival.
- Use the Reserve Now button at the top of this page to make your group reservation online. Select the “group sales” button prior to entering a date.
- Park rules and regulations apply to all groups.
- Cost is $6 per ticket regardless of the height of the guests using the tickets. $4 transaction fee applies at checkout.
- Tickets are valid Monday through Friday only and may not be used on weekends or holidays.
- Tickets are valid only for the specific date selected at the time of purchase. Date changes of fewer than 20 tickets cannot be accommodated.
On-Site Group Tickets: Fewer Than 20 Guests
- Smaller groups may purchase coupon books at the park office.
- Coupon books are valid Monday through Friday and may not be used on weekends or holidays.
- Coupon books contain 10 tickets each.
- Cost is $60 per book, and tickets are valid for guests of any height.
- Coupon books do not guarantee entry for a specific date or time. Entry may be denied if the water park is filled to capacity when the group arrives.
- Coupon books are valid for two seasons from date of issue.
- Coupon book tickets must be in hand on the day of your visit to the water park.